12 июн. 2013 г.

Jack the Giant Slayer

& Queen: I want you to have adventures. It’ll make you a better queen.
    Isabelle: How?
    Queen: Because you’ll get to see how the world works. And when you’re queen, you’ll have the power to make the world a better place.

& Jack: Father. How do you know giants aren’t real?
    Jack’s Dad: I don’t.

& Jack: There’s something behind me, isn’t there?

& Jack: What do you suppose... is up there?
    Elmont: I’m not a superstitious man, Jack. I never suppose. I simply prepare for everything.
    Jack: What, like giants?
    Elmont: No, everything real.

& Jack: Am I dead?
    Crawe: Not just yet.


& Roderick: There are exactly three men in Cloister... who can make a person disappear. The Lord High Constable, the Lord High Steward... and the Chief Advisor to the King. Unfortunately for you... I’m all three.

& Wicke: Why is it, right, people always scream before they die? Do they think it’s gonna help or some...? Aah!

& Big Fallon: Are you ready, my brothers?.. Can you taste it?.. Here comes the thunder. Fee! Fye! Foe! Fumm! Onward and downward!

& Big Fallon: It’s good to be back.

& Big Fallon: How mankind likes to immortalize itself... Thinks it can live forever!

& Big Fallon: Who are you?
    Small Fallon: Gack.
    Jack: It’s Jack... you freak!

& Elmont: There’s something behind me, isn’t there?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий