5 июн. 2013 г.

Charity Drive

Arrested Development 1×5

& Kitty: Permits weren’t filed.
    Michael: But my dad filed the permits before he went to jail.
    Kitty: He most certainly did not.
    Michael: So, I just lied to the investors?
    Kitty: You most certainly did.

& G.O.B.: Give me a Gob.
    George Michael: Gob!
    G.O.B.: No, I didn’t mean for you to yell my name at me. It’s what I call a double-dipped banana with everything on it.


& Lucille: Oh, please. They didn’t sneak into this country to be your friends.

& Lindsay: If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some nature to save.

& Cop: You’re under arrest...
    Michael: Ow! Ow!
    Cop: ...for the forced abduction of Helen Maria Delgado.
    Michael: .... What’d you do?
    George Michael: Just trying to be a good guy.
    Michael: Me too. Me too. Let’s go see Pop-Pop.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий