30 июн. 2013 г.

Uncertainty

Wilfred 3×1

"The mistake is thinking that
there can be an antidote
to the uncertainty."

David Levithan

& Ryan: I think I’ve figured it out... I was grasping all these ridiculous theories when I realized that the most logical explanation has been right in front of my eyes this whole time... Mental illness.

& Wilfred: I know for a fact that I exist because I am, well, me. So I can’t possibly be just in your head. Therefore, the only logical explanation is that... I am a magical being.
    Ryan: What?
    Wilfred: A wonderful magical being.

& Wilfred: If you finally figured out that I’m only in your head, why am I still here?
    Ryan: That’s a good question.


& Wilfred: Look, maybe I’m magical, maybe you’re crazy. The answers will come in good time. For now, you’re just gonna have to learn to live with a little uncertainty.

& Ryan: We can prove you were actually born. Therefore, I’m crazy.
    Wilfred: If you really think you’re crazy, why the need to prove it to me?
    Ryan: Maybe you’re the part of my brain that’s so crazy it won’t allow me to accept that I’m crazy.
    Wilfred: God, you’re so crazy.

& Ryan: The answers will come in good time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий