20 июн. 2013 г.

The Place Beyond the Pines

& Robin: We could rob a bank...

& Robin: I’ve done it four times myself and stopped twelve years ago. It was getting too hot. As long as you don’t do it too many times, your fine.

& Robin: We do what we do. But when we do it together? Pssshh... Shazam.

& Robin: If you ride like lightning... you’re going to crash like thunder.


& Deluca: I’ve been on the force for twenty two years, pulled the trigger maybe three, four times. You’re on for six months, you already got one in the bag. And he was white. That’s an extra fifty.

& Al Cross: For somebody who’s not campaigning, you gave a hell of a speech yesterday. You certainly have my vote. Plus that knee is a gold mine... No I mean it. A limp goes a long way in politics. Look at Roosevelt.

& Killcullen: I’ll make you assistant D.A. I’m never going to shake your fucking hand. You’re too smart for your own good.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий