29 июн. 2013 г.

Circle of Friends

Dexter 1×7

& Paul: Uh, hi. How are you? I’m Paul Bennett, father on parole.
    Dexter: Uh, Dexter Morgan. Uh, I can’t think of anything clever to say.

& Dexter: I have a dark side, too.
    Rita: What?
    Dexter: I do.
    Rita: Somehow I doubt that. You have a good heart, Dexter. You’re not like Paul. You don’t hurt people.
    Dexter: Innocent people... I don’t hurt innocent people.

& Doakes: Your instincts were dead-on. They’re always dead-on when it comes to killers. Why is that?
    Dexter: I’ll just go get that report.
    Doakes: I’m watching you...


& Dexter: He might be a crack-addled, wife-abusing yahoo, but he refuses to abandon his kids. I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

& Dexter: I’m a lot like you, you know?
    Jeremy: Yeah, right. You’re a killer?
    Dexter: I’m empty... but I found a way to make it feel less bottomless.
    Jeremy: How?
    Dexter: Pretend. You pretend the feelings are there for the world, for the people around you. Who knows? Maybe one day they will be.

& Dexter: Hi.
    Neil Perry: Who the fuck are you?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий