2 июн. 2013 г.

Empty Hands

Spartacus: Vengeance

Season 2 Episode 4

& Varinius: We are politicians, are we not? Let us come to middle ground and see everyone satisfied. Choose a single man, and let us make sport of him in memory of your cousin.

& Varinius: What mortal dares defy the gods?
    Glaber: Only one who would draw their wrath.

& Varinius: First blood has been drawn! Who stands next?!.. Remember, do not cut too deep. I would not deprive everyone fair turn!

& Magistrate: Your wife does not shy from taking life...
    Ilithyia: That is how you sate desire, for love... or vengeance. Without hesitation.


& Marcus: Call the remaining squad.
    Ashur: It will not make a difference. Spartacus is possessed by the gods themselves-
    Marcus: Spartacus is here! Bear arms!
    Ashur: You will draw them to us!
    Marcus: And we will fight until the last drop of Roman blood-
    Ashur: I am not a Roman. And I will not fucking die this night.

& Glaber: Apologies for earlier doubt. This evening has proven most advantageous.
    Ilithyia: Yes. I long to see what dawn shall bring...

& Spartacus: Take Nasir. I will hold them back for as long as I am able.
    Mira: No. I stay by your side.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий