11 июн. 2013 г.

Balance

Spartacus: Vengeance

Season 2 Episode 9

& Crixus: You learn quickly.
    Naevia: I have advantage. Of being taught by a god.

& Nemetes: Are we to use wooden stick in battle as well? I need no instruction. I fucking know how to fight.
    Oenemaus: I instruct you not how to fight, but how to win. So you do not find yourself again enslaved by the Romans. First position!

& Ilithyia: The child is yours.
Ω It’s complicated.

& Spartacus: I am not Glaber. Able to strike a woman down for his crimes absent misgivings.
    Gannicus: And what of the women crucified in the streets of Capua? Tortured to death because they dare whisper your name, eyes bright with thoughts of freedom and rebellion? Take the her life and end this now. Or see countless more fall in the name of your cause.


& Mira: He is a good man. I will not let him be destroyed by this. I will not let him kill you.
    Ilithyia: You will help me?
    Mira: Yes. I will help you... From this fucking world.

& Glaber: I fear you are right. You are not like me. Your wife was the heart that beats within your breast. You would have given all to see her live. While I would do the same... to see you dead.

& Spartacus: Do you know what it is? To love? To be filled with light and hope? To see that blessing returned in kind, in the eyes of the only one that could ever know the true depth of your heart?

& Ilithyia: You let me live?
    Spartacus: Do not think it a kindness.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий