23 июн. 2013 г.

My Mother the Car

Arrested Development 1×8

& Michael: No more parties. Okay, Mom?
    Lucille: You’re my third least-favorite child.
    Michael: I can live with that.

& Lindsay: My whole life... all you’ve ever praised me for is my looks.
    George Sr.: Oh, no. Your looks...
    Lindsay: Yes, Dad. I mean, it’s always been Michael’s got the brains... Gob’s got the charm, Buster’s got the...
    George Sr.: High-fastening pants.
    Lindsay: Have you said that?
    George Sr.: No. I’m saying that now.

& Lucille: Buster, what’s going on? What happened to your head?
    Buster: Nothing! Gob was just teaching me how to hit it with a hammer.


& Lindsay: That’s all I ever wanted from you, Daddy... For you to spend money on me.

& G.O.B.: South America sounds good. But a chance to expose Mom? Turn this skiff around.
    Captain: We haven’t even left the dock!
    G.O.B.: But “skiff” is appropriate, right?

& G.O.B.: We’re brothers, Mom, and we kind of like each other.

& Lucille: I just want my children to love me.
    Michael: Stop lying. Stop manipulating. Just be nicer.
    Lucille: But... You’re right... I’m a horrible mother.
    Lindsay: No, no, Mom. You’re great.
    Michael: That’s crazy talk.
    G.O.B.: You’re a fantastic mother.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий