5 июн. 2013 г.

Second Truths

Continuum 2×6

& Emily: I’m a sucker for that kind of stuff but that version of time travel seems tragically flawed. There’s this self-consistency principle...
    Alec: Novacov?
    Emily: That’s it! Well, if you mess with the consistency of time, you create a paradox, right?
    Alec: And it’s impossible to create time paradoxes, mostly.
    Emily: We’re not going to talk about wormholes now, are we?
    Alec: I’m sorry, we’ll talk about shoes and the Kardashians for the rest of the night in gratitude for what just happened.
    Emily: Kardashian, is that some sort of Russian mathematician I don’t know? ... Are you ok?
    Alec: I’m just saving this moment, uploading to my hard drive.

& Kellogg: Why wait for the future, when the future came looking for you?

& Emily: Come out from behind the screen. And if that doesn’t work, let me come back there with you. Your life is yours to decide, Alec.
    Alec: I want you to come to the lab for dinner.
    Emily: You’re gonna cook? In a secret lab? I’m intrigued, Mr. Heisenberg.

& Dillon: There’s a hundred ways to serve, Kiera, you know that... He’s waiting for you. He’s got some interesting ideas.


& Kiera: I don’t believe in coincidences anymore.
    Escher: Because your eyes have been opened.
    Kiera: Because there are agendas everywhere.

& Escher: You need a friend. And I can be a very effective one.
    Kiera: I’m pretty selective about the people I call friends.
    Escher: What about allies?
    Kiera: Tell me who you are. What you know. When you are from.

& Kiera: What if my interference makes it worse? Maybe the totals go up because I think I know something? Instead of 38 it becomes 138...

& Carlos: You want to explain to me how your murder spree is my fault?
    Eldridge: People do bad things. You stop them, make them pay for their transgressions. That makes you a hero. When I do the same, why does that make me a monster?

& Kiera: Let me explain...
Ω Finally!

& Carlos: ... So all of this, what, because you’re having delusions of being a psychic?
    Kiera: A time traveler.

& Kellogg: Oh, Christmas came early.
    Emily: Who are you?
    Kellogg: I’m the guy that pays the rent around here.

& Kiera: You believe me.
    Carlos: The only way you could have known what you know is if you were working with the killers. And that’s impossible. So if you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left over, however improbable... has got to be the truth.

& Carlos: Tell me everything.
    Kiera: ... My name is Kiera Cameron, and I came here from the year 2077.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий