22 июн. 2013 г.

The Power of Few

& Doke: Brown, I’ll tell you, you gotta start listening to what people don’t say. It’s the best way to stay focused.

& Fueisha: Have you ever bit the inside of your cheek?

& Fueisha: Have you ever bit the inside of your cheek? Not just bit, but accidentally chomped down on it really hard?

& Brown: I’m hungry.
    Doke: Keep digging.

& Doke: The best way to deal with ignorance is to recognize it.

& Doke: Sometimes people mistake me for someone else.

& Doke: The Jews, the Christians, the Muslims. The Hindus, the Buddhists. Taoists. All slaves... to time. People waiting, biding their time. Yearning for a real experience, a true moment. Free of this song, sad routine we’re all locked into.

& Doke: Holy schmoly!


& Fueisha: Have you ever bit the inside of your cheek? Oh, you wish to God it didn’t happen.

& Fueisha: You ever bit the inside of your cheek?
    Junkshow: Have I ever bit the inside of my cheek?
    Fueisha: Not just bit, but accidentally chomped down on it really hard.
    Junkshow: What the hell are you talking about?
    Fueisha: Have you?
    Junkshow: Yeah, that pain’s the worst.
    Fueisha: Do you know that feeling, right after you do it? That slow motion, wishful feeling that it didn’t just happen? You know what I’m talking about. Then comes the real shit, the life swelling, eye-watering pain. And there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. There’s no going back and reliving that moment... or maybe just changing things a wee bit.
    Shamu: Damn right.
    Fueisha: And the pain grows and it spreads and you squirm around. Oh, you wish to God it didn’t happen, but it did. And now, you have to live with it. But what really sucks is that this never happens on the last bite of your meal. So, now the meal is ruined because your mouth is pulsing. And then sudden jolts of reality runs through your mind. This life will never allow you to go back and remove the pain. It’s all there. We all gotta learn from it. We all gotta learn to move on with it.
    Junkshow: Yo, this shit is whack.
    Fueisha: Why push the head at the speed of pain? All of us, you, me, you. That guy you’re after. No one alive can avoid it. Now, look, I know you’re pissed about Reggie. But don’t deal with pain by inflicting more. Please, brothers, cause no more pain?
    Junkshow: Yo, this is all insightful and shit... but sometimes things just have to be finished.

& Fueisha: Well, thanks for setting me straight, but now I got myself a stomach ache.
    Shamu: From eating all that garbage.
    Fueisha: Well, I ain’t gonna go shoot the guy who sold them to me. And do you know why?
    Junkshow: Oh, here the fuck she go again.
    Fueisha: ’Cause I stole them candy bars. Stole them, and now I’m paying for it. They call that karma.
    Junkshow: What the fuck you know about karma?
    Fueisha: Not much, but I’m learning.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий