16 июн. 2013 г.

21 & Over

& Miller: Listen, the point is that in America, and United States of America. Bald Eagles and Budweiser you go out and drink. Because it’s the sacred right passage. Just like in Africa. You’re so lucky we’re not in Africa. When we’re in Africa you have to leave the village not come back until you kill a bear.
    Casey: None of that is true.
    Miller: There’s no bears in Africa? Really?
    Casey: No. You have to read a book.
    Miller: You’re 21 years old. This as they say in Casey’s home country is a Bar Mitzvah. It’s an American Bar Mitzvah.
    Casey: I was born in America.
    Miller: It’s like when an Eskimo kills his first penguin.
    Casey: No, they definitely don’t do that.
    Miller: Yes, they fucking do, Casey. In this country Jeffchang, your best friends take you out, and they fuck you with alcohol. I’m gonna fuck you with alcohol.

& Casey: So you’re in Sigma Zeta Circle-with-a-line-in-it?

& Casey: Ethnic Serbs... These guys can pong.
    Miller: Okey, bros. When we beat you, you can’t rape us, and steal our lands. OK? No raping. No raping. OK. Nice shot. Mazel tov.

& Miller: Let her go. Sometimes the heart’s a lonely hunter. Do you wanna cry? I’ll fucking cry for you.

& Jeff: You’ll never catch me alive!


& Miller: He’s home, he’s in bed. He’s sleeping.
    Dr. Chang: Why don’t I believe you?
    Miller: Because you’re suspicious and mean?

& Miller: I just, I wish you wear more than tube sock, but fuck it, baby.
    Casey: I really wish you hadn’t call me baby.
    Miller: With tongue?
    Latina Sorority Judge: Of course tongue!
    Casey: Really? You have to fucking ask for tongue?
    Miller: I’m sorry, I was stupid.

& Miller: Since we’re not friends, I can tell you how fucking lame you’ve been. I can tell you, that you probably should go to Wall Street and that you should spend the funniest year of your life in an office, working for the man. Wearing a cute little suit.
    Casey: It’s called growing up dude. Why don’t you look into it.
    Miller: I don’t need to grow up. Bro, you need to grow down.
    Casey: That’s not even an expression.
    Miller: Today it is.

& Miller: It’s like The Da Vinci Code, except it makes sense.

& Casey: Dude, we got just circumcised Jeffchang.

& Jeff: He’s here. What should I do?
    Casey: Honestly, I think you have to tell him the truth man.
    Miller: I think that’s pretty obvious everybody in this room. You gotta tell him the truth.
    Jeff: Oh, my God, you guys are so white.
    Casey: What? Dude, that’s really racist.
    Miller: White people have feelings too man.

& Jeff: That’s my laptop.
    Julian: Fuck with your laptop. Get a desktop, bitch!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий