24 июн. 2013 г.

Love American Style

Dexter 1×5

& Masuka: Damn rats. We’re all gonna get histoplasmosis from all their shit in the dust. We’ll be coughing up blood, skin lesions, mouth sores.
    Dexter: Lovely.

& — Freedom’s just another word for one more way to get fucked.

& Dexter: The inability to feel has its advantages... Sometimes.

& Dexter: Alone. No pretending. No hiding.

& Dexter: Too bad... I never enjoy making someone a widow. They’re so happy. She has no clue who she’s with. Maybe that’s the key to a successful relationship...


& Debra: I... I was trying a new approach.
    Doakes: Maybe you should just learn the basics before you reinvent the damn wheel...

& Dexter: Maybe if I don’t blink, my eyes will tear up.

& Dexter: I’m gonna ask you a question. I want you to answer me honestly. No more bullshit. Do you understand?.. How long have you been married?
    Valerie Castillo: 12 years.
    Dexter: How do you love each other? You’re like me, and you make it work. How?

& Dexter: Deviating from the plan may have been ill-advised. But sometimes you just have to take a risk. After all... isn’t that what relationships are all about?

& Dexter: It might sound weird... I want to someday be content and just feel... Comfortable, like everyone else. I want... a normal life.
    Rita: Yeah, a normal life. That’s all I want. Just that.
    Dexter: No fame and fortune... Excitement at every turn?
    Rita: No, I’ve had enough excitement. Thank you. Now... I’ll take boring.
    Dexter: Average.
    Rita: Ordinary.
    Dexter: That’s weird, huh?
    Rita: Yeah.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий