7 июн. 2013 г.

The Dark Tower

Revolution 1×20

Season Finale

& Aaron: What are you saying?
    Grace: I’m saying you wrote The Tower’s operating system.

& Jason: What’s this?
    Neville: A little demolition project.

& Grace: You flip the switch, it goes wrong... We’re all dead.
    Rachel: The chances are one in a billion. I have faced worse odds.

& Monroe: Turn around and fight me!
    Miles: So we can keep kicking each other’s asses? For what?
Ω Exactly! No difference between both of you.

& Neville: General... There’s been a change in management.

& Neville: I could never say this under your employ, but you have become foolish and deranged, and you have a borderline erotic fixation on Miles Matheson. There, I said it. I feel better.

& Monroe: Shoot me.
    Neville: Can’t just shoot people in the face like you did. I have to at least have an appearance of a trial... That’s the difference between you and me. You frighten. I... inspire.


& Dan: Nice try, Rachel. ...
Ω WTF, Rachel? Mass murder?!?!

& Miles: You asked me why I tried to kill you. You’re asking the wrong question, Bass. Ask me why I couldn’t... We’re still brothers.

& Miles: Run, Bass... Monroe’s escaping! I said run.

& Aaron: Goodbye.
Ω Nora’s dead? An easy way to solve Miles’ love triangle.

& Rachel: Get to root access... Get to command line... Run the shutdown script...

& Aaron: What if Grace is right? What if we end the world?
    Rachel: We won’t, Aaron. Do it.
Ω WTF? Aren't all the power plants were shut down before who knows how years ago? Or was just a stand by mode? What a crap.

& President of Georgia Federation Foster: Let’s get our tanks and choppers up and running. And throw everything we got at Philly.

& Randall: When you burn down the old, new things grow.

& Randall: I.C.B.M.s at Atlanta and Philadelphia.

& Randall: Our great nation must be united. “A house divided against itself cannot stand.”
    Rachel: Randall, what are you saying?
    Randall: I’m a patriot, Rachel.
    Rachel: No!

& U.S. President' Secretary: Randall Flynn did it. It’s time to go home, Mr. President.

--
On the IMDb

Σ The Dark Tower? Really? They’ve just spoiled such a good name.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий