8 июн. 2013 г.

Sacramentum

Spartacus: Vengeance

Season 2 Episode 7

& Glaber: From this day forward, any slave who dares to whisper the name Spartacus shall be put to death.

& Crixus: Apologies...
    Naevia: None deserved. It was a foolish attempt.
    Crixus: You seek to part head from shoulders. There are blows that kill with less effort.
    Naevia: Then I shall learn them!

& Seppia: Will they be enough?
    Glaber: Added to my own troops, yes. They will be enough to bring Spartacus to justice.
    Seppia: I do not seek justice... I seek vengeance.
Ω It’s all about vengeance.


& Ashur: I would advise caution. These men are the hand of Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber.
    Gannicus: And what are you? His cock or his ass?
    Ashur: ... I am his will.

& Glaber: A former slave of the House of Batiatus, now sworn to bring errant brothers to justice. ... I would present you in glorious light at the front of my troops. To the roar of the crowd once again.
    Gannicus: And if I no longer crave for such clamor?..
    Glaber: You’re a free man. Your fate is your own.
Ω Choices, choices. Free man? Make a choice, please.

& Lucretia: Only blood can set us free now.

& Ashur: Gannicus has made his decision.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий