14 июн. 2013 г.

Monsters

Spartacus: Vengeance

Season 2 Episode 9

& Ilithyia: I would have life as it was, with my husband beside me.
    Glaber: The man you speak of no longer exists.
    Ilithyia: Then what stands before me?
    Glaber: A monster. Rough hewn by unfortunate events, and given breath by necessity.

& Crixus: We are not a fist, but fingers twitching absent single purpose.

& Spartacus: My words crash upon ear, but fail to pierce heart.
    Agron: Then we must stab deeper. Perhaps a punishment, for those who fail in the day’s training?
    Spartacus: You cannot forge trust and loyalty at the ends of a whip, as the Romans believe.
    Agron: Then what would you use? Soft kisses and whispers of love?

& Spartacus: It lifts heart, to ... see us bonded. Not by brand. Not by homeland. But by an ideal. That every man... every woman... should be born, should live, and should die with the taste of freedom forever upon their lips.


& Lucretia: He gives you my husband’s legacy?!
    Ashur: We shall forge a new one, my love. As husband and wife. And together we shall see the noble rise of the House of Ashur.

& Oenemaus: Drink and contest. A clever strategy, to forge necessary bonds.
    Spartacus: And I would see more follow...

& Spartacus: Let us have new contest! Agron! Crixus!.. Take position. Gannicus! Oenomaus!.. Stand against them.

& Crixus: Agron. You fought well... For a simple fuck from east of the Rhine.
    Agron: As did you... For a shit-eating Gaul.

& Lucretia: You are no longer a girl, unblemished by the world. You’re a woman now. And our hands shape the fates, when those of men tremble.

& Glaber: I cast you aside... yet you save my life?
    Ilithyia: You are my husband.
    Glaber: We cannot be what we were.
    Ilithyia: Then let us be what we are.

& Ilithyia: We are both monsters, Gaius. Let us be so together, and seize the fucking heavens.

& Spartacus: Glaber commands from the rear. A coward’s position. He will advance his troops in tight formation, intending to overpower. It is the Roman way. We will teach them ours.

& Glaber: They now hold the high ground. We’ve lost advantage.
    Ashur: You would let them go free?
    Glaber: No. I would let them feast on mud and rock. And when hunger and madness drive them from their perch... We shall kill them all.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий