11 июн. 2013 г.

Favors

Mad Men 6×11

& Don: It’s one thing to be near the bar, it’s another thing to be under it.

& Roger: I’ve seen blind people juggle, but somehow it seems to be beyond me.
    Don: Why don’t you just close your eyes?

& Pete: At least one of us ended up important. Please tell me you don’t pity me.
    Peggy: I don’t.
    Pete: Because you really know me...
    Peggy: ... I do.


& Pete: Tell me exactly what she said.
    Peggy: Did your father ever give her spa treatments... that released a... “fire in her loins”?

& Pete: I am concerned that you have... how do I put this? ...misconstrued Manolo’s attention for affection.

& Bob: Can I ask you something? Did she seem happy?
    Pete: Yes. She did.
    Bob: Is it really so impossible to imagine?
    Pete: What?
    Bob: Couldn’t it be that if someone took care of you, very good care of you... if this person would do anything for you, if your well-being was his only thought... is it impossible that you might begin to feel something for him?.. When there’s true love, it doesn’t matter who it is.
Ω Uh-oh.

& Arnold: Don, I owe you...
    Megan: You are the sweetest man.
    Sally: You make me sick!

--
On the IMDb

Σ Finally exposed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий