4 июн. 2013 г.

The Rains of Castamere

Game of Thrones 3×9

& Catelyn: If reinforcements arrive from King’s Landing before we take the castle... we’ll be caught between Tywin’s army and the sea.
    Robb: We’ll lose the war and die the way Father died. Or worse.
    Catelyn: Show them how it feels to lose what they love!

& Lord Frey: Don’t beg my forgiveness, Your Grace. It wasn’t me you spurned. It was my girls. One of them was supposed to be queen. Now none of them are... This is Arwyen my daughter. My daughter Walda, my daughter Derwa, my daughter Waldra. My eldest granddaughters Ginia and Neila. Serra and Sarra, granddaughters, twins. You could have had either... Could have had both for all I care. My granddaughter Marianne. My granddaughter Freya. My granddaughter... Wertha... Waldra... Waldina.
    Merry: I’m Merry.
    Lord Frey: Fine. And here’s my youngest daughter Shirei, though she hasn’t bled yet. Clearly you don’t have the patience for all that.

& Lord Frey: Love... That’s what the Starks of Winterfell call it, eh? Very honorable. I call it a pretty face. Mmm, very pretty. ... Your king says he betrayed me for love. I say he betrayed me for firm tits and a tight fit... And I can respect that. When I was your age, I’d have broken 50 oaths to get into that without a second thought.

& Daario: It’s a back gate. My men use it when they visit Yunkai’s bed slaves.
    Ser Jorah: Your men, but not you?
    Daario: I have no interest in slaves. A man cannot make love to property.

& Daario: You have a very suspicious mind. In my experience, only dishonest people think this way.

& Gilly: How do you know all that?
    Sam: I read about it in a very old book.
    Gilly: You know all that from staring at marks on paper?
    Sam: Yes.
    Gilly: You’re like a wizard.

& Clegane: Remember what happens to children who run.

& Arya: Don’t! Don’t kill him.
    Clegane: Dead rats don’t squeak.

& Arya: Don’t kill him. Please. Please don’t.
    Clegane: You’re very kind. Someday it’ll get you killed.


& Jon Snow: We just take the horses and go. The old man’s no threat.
    Ygritte: He’s an old man. A spear through the heart’s a better way to die than coughing up your last with no one but your horses to hear.

& Arya: Someday I’m gonna put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull.

& Jon Snow: You were right the whole time.

& Frey’s septon: In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon each other and say the words.
    — Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger...
    Lord Edmure: I am hers...
    Roslin Frey: I am his...
    Lord Edmure: and she is mine...
    Roslin Frey: and he is mine...
    — ...from this day until the end of my days.

& Daario: The city is yours, my queen.

& Lord Frey: Your Grace. The septon has prayed his prayers, some words were said, and Lord Edmure has wrapped my daughter in a cloak. But they are not yet man and wife. A sword needs a sheath. And a wedding needs a bedding. What does my sire say?

& Robb: It seems to me the father should have some say in his son’s naming.
    Talisa: Eddard... Don’t you want to teach little Ned Stark how to ride horses?
    Robb: I do.

& Frey’s guard: Where are you going?
    Clegane: Got salt pork for the feast.
    Frey’s guard: The feast is over.

& Catelyn: On my honor as a Tully, on my honor as a Stark, let him go or I will cut your wife’s throat!
    Lord Frey: .... I’ll find another.

Ω ...And silence. Perfect.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий