16 окт. 2013 г.

Bitchcraft

American Horror Story: Coven

3×1

& Zoe: It’s a cliche, but like all cliches, it’s the truth. Your life can change overnight. Or in a moment.

& Zoe: So apparently I’m a witch.

& Fiona: Double the dosage.
    David: Pull our funding.
    Fiona: Give me more!
    David: We are organic matter. We are animals. We rot, we die!

& Queenie: Why don’t you just do the world a favor and take an acting class, you D-list, Botox bimbo. Ow!
    Madison: Stop it, you bitch!
    Queenie: Stop what? I don’t feel nothing. I’m a human voodoo doll. You like this?


& Madison: Do you own any clothes that don’t come from the Gap?

& Cordelia: I thought you were in Switzerland.
    Fiona: L.A. It’s tragic. The glamour’s gone. They put a shopping mall on Sunset and Vine.

& Fiona: Well, there are no shadows, not anymore. Do you really think with Twitter and Facebook that a witch does anything at all she won’t be videotaped and turned into some... viral freak show like a dog who says “I love you”?

& Madison: You want to be my slave tonight?
    Brener: What’s in it for me?
    Madison: Are you stupid? Slaves get nothing.

& Fiona: I’ve read all your files. And you’re never gonna become great women of our clan sitting around here at Hogwarts under the confused instruction of my daughter. We’re going on a field trip. Jesus. Go change your clothes. Wear something... black.

& Fiona: When witches don’t fight, we burn.

& Fiona: Come on, Mary Todd Lincoln. I’ll buy you a drink.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Yes! They're back. They're cool. Perfect team, perfect director. And picture and soundtrack are perfect. Same as usual.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий