11 февр. 2020 г.

What Money?

You're the Worst 5×4


Gretchen: Is that the message you want to give your bride, Jimmy? That you're not willing to do something that is extremely, extremely important to me?

Gretchen: What do you think, Jimmy? Do you hate it? Is it gross? Do you think it's gross, Jimmy? What do you think, Jimmy?
Jimmy: It's like... salty fruit glue.
Gretchen: Exactly!

Gretchen: Whoa. I'm starting to believe my own lies...

Jimmy: Can you imagine? Me? A one-percenter... Cabins in Aspen, golf with corrupt politicians, an embarrassing car collection kept in some Van Nuysian airport hangar...
Paul: Now you're getting it.
Jimmy: I mean, I've always felt elite.

Paul: As someone who believes in complete honesty between romantic partners, I would say hiding something like this is not recommended... As your financial adviser, I would say, "What money?"


Becca: Could I take a shower? Lindsay's water got shut off.
Jimmy: Two minutes, but purely for hygiene. No sighing in relief and no steam.

Jimmy: So, I got this huge check. And you know the saying: "mo' money, mo' issues with which to contend..."

Jimmy: ...Besides, a comedian taking your grandmother out to dinner does not sound like a problem. I have a problem. I am incredibly rich!

Gretchen: That must be Lindser. We're finally gonna try champ-pons tonight!
Jimmy: Hmm?
Gretchen: Champagne tampons? It's huge on Reddit.

Lindsay: This job is not that hard, Gretch. It's just asking for things, and I'm a really good asker.
Gretchen: Because you have no shame...
Lindsay: Exactly.

Gretchen: A new car. A forever house. Don't look now, but I think we might be turning into grown-ups...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий