23 февр. 2020 г.

A Hell of a Week: Part Three

This Is Us 4×13


Jack: Every good story has a hero who wants something. And... he or she... She has to go on an adventure to get it. So, I want you to close your eyes, okay? Close your eyes, and I want you to picture a hero. Someone you can really root for. Who do you see?

Kate: I'm in love with you, too.

Jack: But maybe... Maybe those flowers are poisonous.
Kate: No, Dad. I like them.
Jack: Well, even things we like can be bad for us sometimes, sweetheart.

Kate: That is so unfair! Randall's off with Beth doing God knows what every night, and-and Kevin's literally married.
Rebecca: It's different.
Kate: Why? 'Cause I'm a girl?
Rebecca: No!...

Rebecca: Kate, come on. You're fat, I'm ancient. We're gorgeous! Let's go swimming.

Kate: It's ironic. The only place I feel weightless is the place I've avoided my entire life.
Rebecca: You're here, Bug. Let the weight go. Take everything off your shoulders and give it to me; I can take it. That's what I'm here for.

Rebecca: My sensitive little Bug... Always, always empathizing with everyone and everything. But just because you're sensitive doesn't mean you're not strong.

Kate: And then the... And then the prince disappears.

Rebecca: I don't know how much longer I have before things might get worse, so... I'm-I'm done being sad, and I'm done feeling worried. I feel... I feel okay.

Kate: I am strong. You made me strong.

Rebecca: Go do what you got to do.

Rebecca: How'd it go? How'd they do?
Jack: Oh. Piece of cake.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий