12 февр. 2020 г.

The One with the Birth

Friends 1×23


Ross: Aah, I don't believe this. I mean, she could be giving birth in the cab!
Chandler: Oh, Ross, relax. It's only like $2 for the first contraction... and then 50 cents each additional contraction.

Rachel: Hi. I'm Rachel Green. I'm Carol's ex-husband's sister's roommate. Ha, ha.
Dr. Franzblau: It's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau. I'm your roommate's brother's ex-wife's obstetrician.

Susan: It's gonna be okay. We're doing it for Jordy. Keep focusing on Jordy.
Ross: Who the hell is Jordy?
Susan: Your son.
Ross: Whoa, whoa whoa. I don't have a son named Jordy. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.

Carol: Leg cramp, leg cramp.
Ross: ... I'm doing it! You get to sleep with her. I get the cramps.

Carol: I'm trying to get a person out of my body here... and you're not making it any easier.

Ross: Believe me, no one has been waiting for this as much as I have, okay? And you know what the funny thing is? When this day is over, you get to go home with the baby. Where does that leave me?
Susan: You get to be the father. Everyone knows who you are. Who am I? There's Father's Day. There's Mother's Day. There's no Lesbian Lover Day.
Ross: Every day is Lesbian Lover Day!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий