19 февр. 2020 г.

Contracts, Rules and a Little Bit of Pig Brains

Young Sheldon 3×13


Meemaw: Humiliate that boy!

Meemaw: What are you doing down there? Pray for her.
Mary: Right. On it.

Sheldon: Fun fact: did you know that pizza is only one of many Mediterranean flatbreads?

Mary: So, how are you enjoying your first meal with our family?
Dale: Well, everybody's mean. I love it.

Connie: Don't you think that's gonna be a little awkward?
Dr. Sturgis: No more awkward than any other social situation I find myself in.

Dr. Sturgis: I'm making my, uh, homemade GORP: good old raisins and peanuts. I'll have to give you the recipe...

Dr. Sturgis: You don't have to worry about me. We physicists are no strangers to smack talk. I once told Dr. Linkletter he wouldn't know a randomized trial if it crawled up his sphincter.

Missy: Let's just do rock, paper, scissors.
Sheldon: No. Anecdotal evidence suggests that players familiar with each other will tie 75% of the time due to the limited number of outcomes.
Missy: Well, what if we added a few more choices? Like, rock, paper, scissors, candy, pony.


Sheldon: Ooh. What if we list all the spices in Mom's spice rack alphabetically? I'll go first. Adobo.

George: Damn, John. Three already? What are you using for bait?
Dr. Sturgis: I made it myself. It's, uh, cheese, garlic and a little bit of pig brains.

Sheldon: "And finally, both parties agree the loser will do the activity selected by the winner graciously, without complaint. For the purpose of this agreement, a complaint is defined as any disparaging comment, eye rolls or name calling, including but not limited to: 'dingus, ' 'fartbreath' and 'buttwipe.'"
Missy: Can we just sign it and play?

Dr. Sturgis: Fun fact: in Finland, they make a fire that's two long logs sitting on top of each other with a wedge of wood in between to let the air flow through.
Dale: Aw. That's your idea of fun, is it?

Connie: So enough about me. How about you? You got your wings yet, or is that just in the movies?

Adult Sheldon: Actually, I was the winner. We spent the whole day doing everything I love: drafting contracts, arguing about rules, and most importantly, never leaving the house.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий