11 февр. 2020 г.

The Busboy

Seinfeld 2×12


Seinfeld: That's not a joke. This is my life.

George: Why do I get pesto? Why do I think I'll like it? I keep trying to like it. Like I have to like it.

George: Everybody likes pesto. You walk into a restaurant, that's all you hear. Pesto. Pesto.
Jerry: I don't like pesto.
George: Where was pesto 10 years ago?

Elaine: I don't know if you people are aware of this... but I am one clever chickadee.

Elaine: He's a wonderful guy, but I hate his guts.

Seinfeld: Flying doesn't make me nervous. Driving to the airport... can make you very nervous. Because when you're flying, getting on a plane... if you miss that plane, there's no alternative. On the ground, you have options. You have buses, you have taxis, you have trains. But when you're taking a flight, if you miss it, that's it. No airline goes, "Well, you missed the flight. We do have a cannon... leaving in 10 minutes. Would you be interested in that? It's not a direct cannon. You have to change cannons after you land." "Sir, where are you going, Chicago? Oh, Dallas. All right. Wait a second. Dallas, that's about Dallas. Texas, anyway. You should hit Texas. Ready? Get out of the net immediately... because we shoot the luggage in right after you."


Elaine: Forget the shower. The shower's out. Just move it. Put your clothes on.

Elaine: Shoes? Shoes?! Shoes weren't invented till the fourth century! People walked around for thousands of years without them!

Jerry: Anywhere in the city?
George: Anywhere in the city. I'll tell you the best public toilet.
Jerry: Okay... 54th and Sixth...

Elaine: I never knew I could drive like that...

Elaine: I was going faster than I've ever gone before. And yet it all seemed to be happening in slow motion. I was seeing three and four moves ahead... weaving in and out of lanes like an Olympic skier on a gold-medal run. I knew I was challenging the very laws of physics. At Queens Boulevard, I took the shoulder. At Jewel Avenue, I used the median. I had it. I was there. And then... I hit the Van Wyck. They say no one's ever beaten the Van Wyck... but, gentlemen, I tell you this: I came as close as anyone ever has.

Antonio: If I'm not fired that night because of you... and your thoughtless, stupid, insensitive remarks... it would have been me.

George: So, much longer?
Elaine: Till when? Till he goes back to Seattle or till he can feed himself?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий