7 февр. 2020 г.

A Hell of a Week: Part One

This Is Us 4×11


Jack: Good night... Sleep like kings.

Jack: You know, why don't you call it a night?... Take some cough medicine, and just pass out.

Rebecca: You actually think these three are gonna stay asleep? With brand-new beds and Big Three separation anxiety?
Jack: Whatever happens, I can handle it, all right? I'm gonna make a pot of coffee. I rented The Shining. I'm good.

Randall: Dad, I'm scared.
Jack: There's nothing to be scared about, pal.
Randall: Yes, there is.

Kevin: I'm in Pittsburgh doing something totally stupid. Right, or maybe not. Maybe it's so... crazy that it's actually sane.

Beth: Next time, I get to pick the music. Nobody's trying to listen to Braveheart.
Randall: Movie scores are stimulating yet noninvasive study aids, unlike whatever noise you'd choose.

Beth: Do we really need to have weapons everywhere like we're Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

Darnell: Look, bro, I get it. Us men of a certain shade, we're not used to talking. But that's therapy, right? Talking.

Jae-won: It's been an insane week.

Kevin: You know, I'm kind of in the middle of a whole thing. It's been a hell of a week.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий