20 февр. 2020 г.

I'm a Hand Model

Avenue 5 1×3


Ryan Clark: Mads, trajectory calculations.
Mads: We're flying safe, Cap.
— Fly true!

Rav Mulcair: I haven't heard anything you said yet because of the delay, but I'm guessing it's something along the lines of what I can go do to myself.

Ryan Clark: Matt. Can I wear you as an insult-proof vest?

Karen Kelly: Frank, tell this pair of empty smiles about your double chicken!
Matt Spencer: So, I got served chicken and eggs.
Which came first?

Max: I found gum on my pillow.
Matt Spencer: So, in some cultures, that's actually considered good luck.

Tim: The lady at the nursery, she called my son a pig.
Matt Spencer: Well, to the Chinese, which is most people, the pig represents wealth and hard work. They're not the fat, filthy scavengers that everyone thinks they are.

Ryan Clark: Come in. My door's always broken.

Iris Kimura: I'll hire the actors now.
Herman Judd: They gotta be sad looking and non-union.
Iris Kimura: One thing usually means the other.

Ryan Clark: This is a, uh, 2024 Pinot Meunier. Excellent year.
Karen Kelly: Hottest year on record. The fish in our pond boiled to death.
Ryan Clark: Let's drink to the fish. Let's drink like fish. Let's just drink.

Karen Kelly: What? You are British? You're from actual Britland?


Billie McEvoy: You're gonna number-fuck us, aren't you?
Ryan Clark: You didn't factor... meaning you didn't count. Just to be clear.

Ryan Clark: "Yep"? You can't say "yep." This isn't a time for "yep!"

Billie McEvoy: Cyrus, you're like Santa Claus with a sack full of shit.

Ryan Clark: No. I don't know what you talking about... I'm not fluent in facial expressions. You should try words.

Karen Kelly: Oh, big fat Buddha. I am hyper-effing-ventilating here.

Karen Kelly: I need to invert because I do not wanna pass out before I finish yelling at you, you mother-effing C-sucker!

Karen Kelly: No. F me. F me with a... CB. No!

Ryan Clark: Well, this is classic passenger liaison, Karen. You've gotta go out there, and you've gotta liaise them up the A with a very cheesy baguette.

Billie McEvoy: Do you notice anything about this oddly good looking group of people?
Ryan Clark: They're attractive.
Billie McEvoy: They're very attractive. Almost like they're actors... They're actors.

Ryan Clark: What is the collective noun for idiots? A thick?!

Ryan Clark: Judd must operate on a never-need-to-know basis.

Ryan Clark: Our course home has been set. There's a lot of people counting on us to get them there. Sarah, lights!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий