2 февр. 2020 г.

I Need to Find My Frenemy

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×15


Other Rebecca: Asparagus is my enemy.

Rebecca: I thought it would make me happy. What am I supposed to do now?

Rebecca: I talk to butter. It's a thing.

Rebecca: It's weird, because as frustrated and confused as I am, I feel like I'm close to something. I just... I just need to fight through the confusion and focus and not get distracted by the things that normally blow me off course.

Paula: I love you. You are beautiful. Almost as beautiful as your suit. I love that suit.

Rebecca: I just can't believe this is still happening. It's-it's so painful and exhausting.
AJ: Yeah, I get it. It sucks. You have three gorgeous men to choose from.

Darryl: ... Also, "amazing in the sack."
AJ: That seems to be a constant.
Rebecca: Yes, I've been blessed with gifted lovers. Well, to be fair, I've taught them well.

Rebecca: Maybe it is Greg. Maybe it is Nathaniel. Maybe it is Josh. Oh, my God. This is just... This is terrible.

♪ I thought all this drama was back in my past ♪
♪ Joke's on you, bitch ♪
♪ You'll never be free. ♪


AJ: I'm asking you nicely to get out of my kitchen. This is how customers get meningitis.


♪ Slow motion, slow motion ♪
♪ We walkin' in the room in slow motion ♪
♪ Slow motion, slow motion ♪
♪ That's how cool we feel ♪

♪ Oh, my God, we're so hot ♪
♪ Even blinking looks amazing ♪

♪ Don't have bills to pay ♪
♪ In slow motion ♪
♪ Problems go away ♪
♪ In slow motion ♪
♪ If you're stressed, why not take a trip ♪
♪ To 48 frames per second? ♪


Rebecca: Audra, this is crazy.
Audra Levine: You can't call me crazy, 'cause when you call me crazy, you're just calling me in love. Blam!

Paula: Deal me in, douchebags.

♪ We're back in more slow motion, slow motion ♪
♪ All eyes on us in slow motion ♪
♪ Are they envious or is it just weird ♪
♪ That we're five people walking in a row ♪
♪ Wearing very similar suits? ♪
♪ Maybe they think we're in a sexy cult ♪
♪ Or flight attendants for five different airlines. ♪


♪ ..... To this JAP ♪
Rebecca: Which does stand for Jewish-American Princess, a term that, on one hand, does reinforce negative, negative stereotypes about both Jews and women, but, on the other hand, is a term that we want to reclaim and own. Also, should acknowledge that me saying "dap to this JAP" is appropriative and a little problematic, if we're being honest.
Audra Levine: Yep.

Rebecca: Good-bye, Audra.

Josh Chan: Hey.
Nathaniel: Hi.
Greg: I guess "sup" is the only greeting that hasn't been used yet.

Josh Chan: W-W-We're proposing you go on three dates with three guys.
Rebecca: Nine dates? I mean, that's... that's such a weird number.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий