24 февр. 2020 г.

1917 (2019)

General Erinmore: Down to Gehenna, or up to the Throne, He travels the fastest who travels alone.

Lance Corporal Schofield: Age before beauty.

Lance Corporal Blake: You swapped it? For what?
Lance Corporal Schofield: Bottle of wine.
Lance Corporal Blake: What did you do that for?
Lance Corporal Schofield: I was thirsty.
Lance Corporal Blake: ... What a waste. You should've taken it home with you, you should've given it to your family. Men have died for that. If I got a medal, I'd take it back home, why didn't you just take it home...
Lance Corporal Schofield: Look it's just a bit of bloody tin! It doesn't make you special, it doesn't make any difference to anyone.
Lance Corporal Blake: Yes, it does. And it's not just a bit of tin. It's got a ribbon on it.
Lance Corporal Schofield: ... I hated going home. I hated it. When I knew I couldn't stay. When I knew I had to leave, and they might never see me.

Captain Smith: Corporal. If you do manage to get to Colonel MacKenzie, make sure there are witnesses.
Lance Corporal Schofield: They are direct orders, sir.
Captain Smith: I know. But some men just want the fight.

Colonel MacKenzie: I hoped today might be a good day... Hope is a dangerous thing. That's it for now, then next week, Command will send a different message. Attack at dawn... There is only one way this war ends. Last man standing.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ nostradamvs: «Очень сильно, .... И да, визуально фильм неимоверно гениален. Особенно сильная сцена бега ефрейтора поперёк атаки; и ещё потрясающий момент, когда ефрейтор даёт молоко ребёнку в подвале. Прекрасные детали — рука внутри трупа и лицо, смотрящее из земляной стены, и падающий самолёт, врезающийся в амбар, и известные актёры (Скотт, Камбербетч, Ферт, Строг) в минутных ролях — всё это не даёт оторваться ни на секунду....»

Σ mi3ch: «Очень хороший фильм Сэма Мендоса. Об атаке на линию Гинденбурга. С окопными крысам, убитыми лошадьми и вырубленным вишневым садом. Потрясающие съемки. Фактически, мы первое поколение за всю историю человечества, которое на самом деле может прожить несколько жизней. Иногда даже кажется, что пройдя через тупик спецэффектов, кино снова становится искусством.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий