8 февр. 2020 г.

Que Viene el Coco

The Outsider 1x4


Holly Gibney: There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Holly Gibney: You have a nice home...
Angela Kelly: It's called post-divorce piss-poor modern.

Glory: What are you? Some kind of reporter for the tabs? Blogger? A vee-logger?... Vlogger. Gloggler. Whatever the hell they call it. Get out of my house!

Holly Gibney: Why do people have to tell jokes? I've never understood that.

Andy Katcavage: Holly. May I call you Holly?... There's only one thing that you need to know about me. I have the strength of ten, because my heart is pure.

Holly Gibney: Can't catch murder. It's not a virus.

Angela Kelly: It's called a telephone.
Holly Gibney: Sorry, sometimes my brain skips a step.

Maria Caneles: You can't help me. No one can. Because what he does can never be undone.


Idilys Castro: Do you believe in God?
Holly Gibney: Of course. He's the explanation.
Idilys Castro: Explanation for what?
Holly Gibney: For, uh, everything in this world that ever happened to me that I don't understand, that I never will.
Idilys Castro: And the devil?
Holly Gibney: What about him?
Idilys Castro: Do you believe he exists?
Holly Gibney: Well, if I believe in God, I guess I do. Well, no, I definitely do.
Idilys Castro: One devil or many?
Holly Gibney: Many.
Idilys Castro: Right. How do I know you're not one of them?
Holly Gibney: A devil? Um... Uh... Do you need to see my driver's license?

Holly Gibney: El Cuco?

Idilys Castro: ♪ Duérmete niño ♪
     ♪ Duérmete ya ♪
     ♪ Que viene El Cuco ♪
     ♪ Y te comerá ♪

Holly Gibney: Uh... Sleep child, sleep now...
Idilys Castro: ♪ Else Cuco comes ♪
     ♪ And eats you ♪


Idilys Castro: El Cuco, Jumbee, met an old Russian woman once who called hers Baba Yaga.
Holly Gibney: Uh... The Boogeyman.
Idilys Castro: If you like.

Idilys Castro: All the old cultures, we had the bad habit of turning truth into fairy tales. When we tell our children about El Cuco, we say, "If you misbehave, it'll take you away and eat you." What we should tell them is, "It doesn't matter either way; it takes what it wants."

Idilys Castro: ...it is also known as El Glotón Para Dolor. The Grief Eater. ... If the child is its meal, the suffering of the family is its dessert.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий