18 февр. 2020 г.

I'm in Love

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×17


Rebecca: I know I'm making the right decision.
Paula: You're gonna share your true love with the whole world. And it doesn't get any bigger than that.

Paula: And hey, enjoy this moment. It took a long time to get here...

Rebecca: An answer? Oh, thank God. You usually want me to figure things out on my own, which I think is such a waste of money.

Rebecca: Clearly, I'm not happy in any of these futures. Why?
Dr. Akopian: I don't know. Do you know?

Alternative Rebecca: You do love them. The problem is, you don't know who you are.

Bert: Well, maybe take a break. Like a sabbatical.
Darryl: Oh, that's a great idea. I've always wanted to go to Israel... Don't sabbaticals have to do with Israel? Well, I mean the word "sabbath" and "rabbi" are both in there.

Rebecca: So, just now, I was in the bathroom, and I was asleep on the toilet...
Paula: Multitasking. Smart.

Rebecca: 11 o'clock is a significant time. If we were in a musical, this is where I would perform my big 11 o'clock number... An 11 o'clock number is a big showstopping number with some sort of thematic revelation, and it usually happens around 11:00 p.m., because shows used to start at 8:30, but now they start earlier for some reason.
Paula: Uh, okay.

Rebecca: Oh, good, an abstract theatrical space. Now I can actually think.


♪ West Covina, California, brand new pals and new career ♪
♪ I admitted that's where Josh lived ♪
♪ And that's what brought me here, 'cause I was ♪
♪ Just a girl in love ♪
♪ Didn't want to be held responsible for my actions ♪

♪ I had many underlying issues to address ♪
♪ And I did and didn't want to be crazy ♪
♪ No, wait, I didn't did want to be crazy ♪
♪ To clarify, I got a diagnosis ♪
♪ A diagnosis ♪

♪ It's 11 o'clock ♪
♪ 11 o'clock ♪
♪ I need to end this song ♪
♪ But I don't know how ♪

♪ But you're still a poopy little slut ♪
♪ Who lives in a dream ♪
♪ And doesn't know how to love ♪
♪ This whole journey's been a crock ♪

♪ In case you can't tell time ♪
♪ It's still 11 o'clock. ♪


Rebecca: Damn, Paula. That was bad-ass.

Rebecca: Good-bye, Josh Chan.

Nathaniel: Ah. Huh. Uh, based on your words, tone, and body language, I'm guessing... we're not riding off into the sunset on the horses I rented, are we?
Rebecca: There are horses? Where are the horses?

Nathaniel: You don't have to explain. You only get one life. And you got to live that the way you want... I think everyone deserves that.

Rebecca: When I stare off into space... I'm imagining myself in a musical number. That's how I sometimes see big moments in my life, as musical numbers. And because I do that, so does the show. And by show, I mean the very popular BPD workbook acronym, "Simply Having Omniscient Wishes." So, yeah, I... I see myself in these songs.

Paula: These songs in your head, you have to write them down! That's how you do it!

Rebecca: This is a song I wrote...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий