18 февр. 2020 г.

The Newlyweds

Grace and Frankie 6×1


Frankie: What? When? Why?
Grace: Which question do you want me to answer first?
Frankie: I asked them in alphabetical order for a reason.

Frankie: So... you're real-deal married to this man?
Grace: Yeah. I'm real-deal married to this man.
Frankie: Well, then... congratulations.

Sol: I... I don't mean to sound like you, but ... can we afford to?
Robert: And I don't mean to sound like you, but can we afford not to? We're gonna keep putting it off for one reason or another, and then someday, it's gonna be too late.
Sol: That does sound like me.

Peter: People always say that being the one who is left is worse. But... I think it's harder to be me.

Grace: Frankie, what are you doing?
Frankie: Separating my stuff from yours. This pile is stuff that you're definitely taking. This pile is stuff that is yours, but I feel like I'm entitled to it. And that pile is mine, but it's stuff I don't want anymore, so you can have it.

Grace: You're mad at me. I get it.
Frankie: I'm not mad.
Grace: Well, then you're in denial.
Frankie: No, I am not. People grow up. They get married. It happens every day.

Grace: Look, it's not like it's gonna be, "Nick, Nick, Nick," all day every day. You know, it's gonna be a mix. Like, "Frankie, Frankie, Nick, Nick." Or, "Nick, Frankie, Frankie, Nick..."

Frankie: Wipe that "poor Frankie" look off your face, or I swear I will hurt you non-violently!

Frankie: Frankly, I'm concerned not a whit about you.
Sol: You know, when you're trying to hide that you're worried, you say things like "not a whit."
Frankie: Poppycock. I used it a fortnight ago.
Sol: Oh, begone!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий