16 февр. 2020 г.

A Very Good Boy

You're the Worst 5×5


Gretchen: We got a florist? This wedding's about to be classy as fuck.

Jimmy: Time to head off to write. I mustn't keep the muse waiting.

Gretchen: I always thought the whole point of being a writer was so that you could drink all night in dive bars and challenge other writers to fist fights and die hella early. But not you, Jimmy... You, sir, are a VGB: A very good boy.

Jimmy: What... what gives Edgar the right to weigh in on this?
Gretchen: Jimmy, Edgar has killed people. What is more bad boy than that?

Gretchen: That was the mustard. Not my butt.

Lindsay: We do bone good...
Edgar: That's, like, 90% of a relationship.

Lindsay: Uh, what's the word for a no-sex dinner?
Edgar: A date.
Lindsay: Ew...

Gretchen: I am a total fraud, okay? All I do is lie and manipulate my clients into doing what I want them to do.
Yvette: You just described being a publicist.

Gretchen: The only thing I'm good at is faking it.
Yvette: I get that you need to think that's true, but I have news for you. When you weren't looking, Gretchen, you actually became good. Can you imagine how unstoppable you would be if you actually tried?... Bad mom, huh?

Jimmy: Maybe the true mark of a bad boy is knowing that you can be bad but having the strength to not have to prove it all the time...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий