5 февр. 2020 г.

Maid Marian on Her Tip-Toed Feet

Imposters 2×7


Richard: If I was gonna get rid of us, this is exactly where I would do it... Isolated, out in the middle of nowhere. We're like ducks in a barrel.
Jules: You mean monkeys.
Ezra: Fish. It's fish in a barrel.
Richard: I mean ducks. Ducks are highly intelligent and migratory, like us. And they're prey, like us... I hate being prey.

Great Kate: Is she in trouble? 'Cause there's always three sides to every story, I always say, and it's often the woman's side that gets lost in all the noise.

Ezra: I believe in ghosts... Memory, regret, lost loved ones, lost things that follow us, haunt us.

Lenny Cohen: Jules, I am not a vampire. I would have come in anyway, whether you invited me or not.

Ezra: Yeah, I don't buy any of it. It's not gonna be just this one job. The Doctor will never let us be done. This is just the start.
Jules: You don't know that.
Ezra: Have you literally never seen a single movie?

Ezra: Hey, Richard, listen. Something my dad used to say about chess. If both players play a perfect game of chess, there's no winner, right? It's just a draw. So to win, you got to get inside your opponent's head. Find a point of weakness, and exploit it. Don't play the game. Play the man.

Richard Evans: Just you and me, Evans. Us against the darkness...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий