16 февр. 2020 г.

And Then He's Gonna Shoot Off...

Avenue 5 1×2


Billie McEvoy: Okay, um, so the plan was to use Titan's gravity as an assist to save propellant...
Doug: English, please!
Billie McEvoy: Which one of those words was not English, sir?

Matt Spencer: I'm definitely gonna remember this conversation if that's any help legacy-wise.

Herman Judd: You tell those assholes... It is plural. You tell them that I may not be back tomorrow, but I will return like an angry Jesus, raining down blood and filth and terror on all those who betrayed me!
Matt Spencer: Classic Jesus. You mess with his money, he fucks you right up.

Cyrus: I've just mixed us a cocktail of "Keep calm and suck my balls," because it's not gonna be three years.

Ryan Clark: Who are you and what the hell happened to your trousers?

Frank Kelly: Three years? The kids will be three years older in three years. We gotta get home. We should try to escape.
Matt Spencer: Yes! Wait, that's brilliant. We can knot some bed sheets together, and we can hit the airlock.
Karen Kelly: Frank has the same right to speak as anyone. ...
Matt Spencer: Yeah, shut up, Frank, and let yourself speak.

Herman Judd: They're not gonna sue the man who owns the oxygen supply.
Iris Kimura: You wanna limit the oxygen supply?
Herman Judd: No. But look into it, but no. But do.

Iris Kimura: We can't be defeatist. A problem is just a solution without a solution.

Ryan Clark: Oyez, oyez, I bring good tidings. Just been talking to my favorite engineer, brilliant mind, terrible knees.

Herman Judd: You know how you make things happen? You find someone who'll say it can happen, and then you make them say it. That's how they built the pyramids.

Rav Mulcair: We're planning a joint space mission. You won't share your password?


Rav Mulcair: Is... Is that the figure or a phone number we call to get the figure?

Billie McEvoy: So, uh, there may be some more bad news, or as I'm learning to call it, news...

Spike Martin: Joe is a moon! He'll pass by us every hour or so.
Matt Spencer: Well, in a way, that's... I don't wanna say "dependable," but, uh... I'm gonna go with "macabre."

Herman Judd: Suck on that, NASA! "NASA" stands for... "Not Anymore, Stupid Assholes!"

Ryan Clark: Am I disturbing you?
Iris Kimura: My life is disturbance.

Billie McEvoy: He is like... You know, the best analogy I can think of is he's like an idiot in charge of a spaceship, but that is not an analogy, that is just a fact.

Ryan Clark: I think if you put your brain up against NASA's, you come up a bit fucking short.
Billie McEvoy: Very short.
Herman Judd: First of all, I have a much greater social media presence than NASA does! Second, don't you ever talk to me like that again, unless you do it in proper English, which is American!

Ryan Clark: Just stop suggesting things you don't understand.
Herman Judd: That's gonna be really hard for me to do, because I understand everything! All things! I'm the alpha and the beta! I know... so much! So much!

Karen Kelly: Together, we start to fight back!
Matt Spencer: Eat the rich!
Karen Kelly: No, not that.

Iris Kimura: Fact check how long dictatorships last after the first bout of chanting. Also, ask Mission Control what the fuck is going on with the gravity. Pull through, Iris. Pull through.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий