14 февр. 2020 г.

A Hell of a Week: Part Two

This Is Us 4×12


M. Night Shyamalan: Look, I can't fix your love life, but I can help you understand my philosophy on movie endings...

Claire: Cheer up, kid. Football isn't the be-all end-all.

Kevin: Well, you know, they cut my line.
Claire: So? You go back and get one next time.
Kevin: Yeah.
Claire: Hey. Give me your eyes... Never settle.
Kevin: Never will.

Jack: You are the most beautiful sick lady I have ever seen.
Rebecca: And you had to wake me up to tell me that?

Rob Williams: 'You do what's in your heart, son, you'll be fine.'

Kevin: Grief is a tricky thing, you know? You... you just can't prepare for how it's gonna make you feel or... how you'll handle it. Sometimes you just got to grab onto... whatever's around you just to... survive.

Sophie: What do you mean, "nah"? Now we'll never know how it ended.
Kevin: Yeah, but, until it blacked out, wasn't it, like, the perfect movie? I mean, the real ending could never have been good enough. This way, we can imagine the perfect ending to the perfect movie for the rest of our lives.


Kevin: Well...
Sophie: Well.
Kevin: I'll see you next time someone dies.
Sophie: I'm already looking forward to it.

Kevin: Recommendation? From a-a movie star bathed in privilege?
Madison: Why not?
Kevin: I don't think you should look at yourself as the person who always gets left. You should look at yourself as the person who's willing to stay and fight... It's a good thing. I wish I had more of that in me.

Jack: The sheep are gone, Kev... Look, sometimes we lose things. Things that we love. And it makes us feel sad. Really sad. And I know right now it feels like the worst thing in the world. But I promise you, you're gonna find something else to love.

Kevin: Hey, Randall, I got Kate. She's kind of in a bad way, too, actually.
Randall: Sad three.
Kate: Sad three.

Kate: Dad? We have a problem.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий