3 июн. 2019 г.

The Little Sister

Sneaky Pete 3×7


Dotti: How much more family are you bringing? Because I'm running out of room.

T.H. Vignetti: It's time to swoop in and smash him on the head with a sledgehammer. Metaphorically.

Julia: So if we fail, my family goes bankrupt?
Marius: Yeah, but if we don't do the con, your family definitely goes bankrupt.

Marius: I need to know that I can count on you.
Julia: Sure. I'm a woman of my word.

Audrey: Otto, what's going on?
Otto: Oh, shit.

Lizzie: Another Huckleberry Jones?
Marius: No, it's a Sadie Jones. His little sister.

Julia: You really like the pool, huh?
T.H. Vignetti: Sitting by the water lowers depression, anxiety, contributes to clarity of thought.


Julia: Code word?
T.H. Vignetti: Panda. I like things in black and white.

T.H. Vignetti: ... Until then, I recommend sitting by the pool to reduce your anxiety and depression.

Marius: You're supposed to be at yoga...

Dr. Camille Hickey: ...it was a piece of my mother. A reminder that we all have our flaws, that no one is entirely what they seem.

Audrey: What do you want me to say?
Otto: I don't know. You not saying anything is hostile enough.

Marius: What's with the faces? You're not happy to see us?
T.H. Vignetti: Panda.

Uri: Mouth shut. Hands up.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий