1 июн. 2019 г.

A Private War (2018)

Marie Colvin: Are you stuck?
David Irens: Yeah. Struggling with the end.
Marie Colvin: The hero always gets the girl.
David Irens: It's a book about naval warfare, but I will keep that in mind.

Marie Colvin: 'I suppose to look back at it and say, you know, I cared enough to go to these places and write, in some way, something that would make someone else care as much about it as I did at the time. Part of it is you're never gonna get to where you're going if you acknowledge fear. I think fear comes later, when it's all over.'

Marie Colvin: We're going to Fallujah.
Sean Ryan: It's too dangerous.
Marie Colvin: Everywhere's too dangerous.

Marie Colvin: I fear growing old. But then I also fear dying young.

Marie Colvin: 'War is the quiet bravery of civilians who will endure far more than I ever will, of those asked to fight and those who are just trying to survive. Mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, traumatized families, bereft and inconsolable.'

Gaddafi: Of all the women in the world, I like spending time with you most.

Sean Ryan: You see it so that we don't have to, yes, but also because you couldn't imagine a world in which you didn't. No one in their right mind would do what you do, Marie. But if you lose your conviction, then what hope do the rest of us have?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий