14 июн. 2019 г.

The Price of Admission

Elementary 7×3


Holmes: You wouldn't be the first killer to bring me in out of pure swank. A retired colorman once did so after asphyxiating his wife and her lover. I found them in a well in his garden.

Holmes: ...when my name is cleared, I can travel as I please. Our consultancy could become bicontinental.
Watson: You mean work with the NYPD and Scotland Yard?
Holmes: We have the means.
Watson: Okay... Thanks.
Holmes: Oh, I'm just being selfish. I want it all. Always do.

Watson: Ugh. What is that?
Holmes: Eritrean national anthem. It's quite rousing, isn't it?

Holmes: Those windows are bulletproof. Well, bullet-resistant. It's hard to tell how many rounds they will withstand before they start getting through.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий