1 июн. 2019 г.

The California Split

Sneaky Pete 3×6


Marius: I want my wife to be happy, but no matter what I do, she thinks I have an ulterior motive.

Julia: My husband is a liar. He's lied from the moment I met him.

Marius: If I'm gonna get you an ice cream cone, it doesn't mean I can't get one for myself.

Julia: I just wish that he would tell me things so I could be on the same page, you know? Just, instead of all the surprises.

Dr. Camille Hickey: Um, I'd like to, uh... Try an exercise, all right? Um, look at each other. If you want, take hands... Now, I want you to say one nice thing about the other person.
Marius: ... You're a really good mother.
Julia: ....... I can't think of anything... Fine...... Nope. Nothing.

Chuck: I believe in human desire. If people want something badly enough, they'll pay.

Taylor: I didn't ask to be sucked into any of this.
Otto: Oh, no, you're a victim.
Taylor: That's not what I meant.
Otto: Then be a man. You want Lorraine, choose it. Grab her with both hands and own the consequences.


Marius: Hey, you want to see a magic trick?... Guess which hand... Before you guess, think about what you want. 'Cause you seem to be committed to what's over here, but what if you want to be over here? What if it's better? Or what if, while you're over here, you actually secretly want to be over here? Or what if, in the end, it doesn't really matter if you're over here or over here? Because wherever you are, you'll always be right here. Check your pocket... Magic.

Marius: You are messing up what is already a very complicated play here.

Marius: Hey, listen. You worry about you, and I'll worry about me.
Lizzie: Then you should worry more...

T.H. Vignetti: We have to get Marius and the Vermeer in the same room under criminal circumstances. Remember the goal is to get him to jail.
Julia: What if he's too smart?
T.H. Vignetti: If he were too smart, he wouldn't be trying the same con twice. It's an act of reckless ego.

T.H. Vignetti: You're close to the finish line. In success, you'll have a lawyer, a job and enough money to build an honest life.

Audrey: Do you have any children?... It's terrifying. They didn't choose to be born. You chose to have them. So... everything about them is on you. Good and bad. At a certain point, you have no control. But still, the responsibility to protect them never ends. Except in death. And then, at least... the fear is over. No more worrying. They're gone. You failed.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий