5 июн. 2019 г.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)


Leta Lestrange: Why do strange creatures love you so much?
Newt Scamander: Well, there are no strange creatures
Leta Lestrange: Only blinkered people.
Newt Scamander: ...only blinkered people.

Theseus Scamander: The time is coming when everyone is gonna have to pick a side. Even you.
Newt Scamander: I don't do sides.

Albus Dumbledore: Do you know why I admire you, Newt?... More, perhaps, than any man I know. You do not seek power. Or popularity. You simply ask, is a thing right in itself? If it is, you do it no matter the cost.

Jacob Kowalski: Sweetheart, you don't need to enchant me. I'm already enchanted. I love you so much.

Grindelwald: The disapproval of cowards is praise to the brave.

Jacob Kowalski: You know what I miss about Queenie? Everything. I even miss the stuff that drove me nuts.

Albus Dumbledore: Everyone is scared of something.

Albus Dumbledore: Never too late to free yourself. Confession is a relief, I'm told. A great weight lifted... Regret is my constant companion. Do not let it become yours.

Leta Lestrange: Oh, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn't love.

Queenie: I just thought maybe we could hear him first... Just listen. That's all.

Grindelwald: I hate Paris.

Albus Dumbledore: Would he like a cup of tea?
Newt Scamander: He'll have some milk. Hide the teaspoons.

Grindelwald: ...As is the name I now restore to you. Aurelius. Aurelius Dumbledore.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ nostradamvs: «В 100 раз хуже первого. Первый был прекрасный же. Остроумный, динамичный, милый. А здесь сценаристы на протяжении всего растянутого и неравномерного действа признаются нам: чуваки, впереди ещё то ли 4, то ли 5 фильмов, так что мы можем себе позволить сделать этот просто длинной нудной завязкой с обязательными для блокбастера марвеловскими боевыми сценами повышенной эпичности. Всё милота первой части забыта, а сценарные решения топорны....»


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий