13 июн. 2019 г.

Striking Vipers

Black Mirror 5×1


Karl: I tried it out in the store. They demoed it for me. Five minutes blew my mind to confetti.

Dishwasher: Flatware hazard warning.
Danny: You gotta put the knives in sharp edge down.
Theo: I know.

Danny: Whoa. Hold on a minute. Is this going to hurt?
Karl: "The game emulates all physical sensations."
Danny: Is that a yes or a no? It does!

Roxette: Peace out.

Roxette: Thunder punch. Windmill wipe-out.

Roxette: Hyperstrike! That's double. Tornado fury. The leg, the leg, the leg, the leg.


Karl: So, guess that's us gay now... That's a joke!

Dishwasher: Please rinse dishes before program start.

Roxette: It's more sort of... satisfying. I can't really explain it. Like, one's a guitar solo, the other's a whole fucking orchestra. But the tune's basically the same. Different tempos, though.
Lance: Yeah, I think you've run that analogy to the ground.

Theo: Are you seeing someone?

Karl: I'll tell you what's strange... Nothing matches it, does it? I tried replacing it, man. I tried. I tried fucking the computer-controlled characters. It's bullshit.... I tried it with real players.... I tried everything.

Danny: We're not gonna fight. We're gonna kiss... It's the only way. We gotta know.

Danny: Just fucking kiss me, man.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий