9 июн. 2019 г.

Night

The Handmaid's Tale 3×1


June: I have reasons. There are always reasons. I'm sorry, baby girl. Mom's got work.

June: They could put you on the wall. Even a Commander...
Commander Lawrence: Spunky.

Serena: We should give her more time... To get away.

Serena: I did what was best for my child.

Mrs. Mackenzie: Please, stop. You know all of this ends with you dying on the ground in front of her. If you love her, you have to stop... Praised be. She has your eyes. It truly is a miracle.
June: I'm her mother.

Serena: You were supposed to protect her.
June: I know... God will protect her. Have faith.

DCBS Officer: Ma'am. If you return to your home country, would you be persecuted based on being a woman, and would you be subject to the danger of torture, or risk to your life?

June: Lord Jesus, be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels. In flaming fire, Thou shall take vengeance. Burn, motherfucker, burn.

June: Blessed be the fruit.
Commander Lawrence: May the Lord open.

Commander Lawrence: You're not gonna be any trouble, are you?
June: No, sir.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий