2 июн. 2019 г.

Devil Is as Devil Does

Lucifer 4×7


Eve: Please. Who can we punish next?

Chloe: Fine. Eve can ride along just for this case.
Eve: Exciting!
Lucifer: This is going to be so much fun.

Eve: We should punish them.
Lucifer: One criminal at a time, dear.

Ella: You know what? Why not do whatever makes you happy? Because any second, bam! You can get hit by a chunk of blue ice from an airplane. Or... get blown up into a million pieces by some crazed killer.
Dan: Or you could mysteriously break your spinal cord and become, you know... paralyzed.

Mazikeen: When I was a newborn demon... I was smaller than my opponents. But I was fast. So I used my speed, kept low... and always went for the major arteries.

Mazikeen: Why would you want to hear a story not about graphic murder?
Linda: We can talk about that later. I have to go to work.
Mazikeen: Great. Give me a second to get my knives.

Eve: Lucifer, you should torture the truth out of him until his lawyer shows up.

Chloe: Lucifer. Lucifer, stop.
Eve: Lucifer, do it.

Lucifer: Devil is as devil does.


Chloe: Do you think there is such a thing as celestial justice?... Because if celestial justice does exist, like heaven and hell, then what we've been doing here, say arresting criminals... why even bother?

Ella: Chloe, look at the Bible. It is so full of contradictions... Take the devil, for example. The devil's supposed to be pure evil, right? But he started out as an angel. You can't start good and then turn all evil. I mean, that's what they want us to believe?
Chloe: You're right. He's an angel.
Ella: No, my point is that it's all bullshit.

Amenadiel: They may be flawed, yes, but so are we. And flawed doesn't mean weak.
Remiel: Sounds like something a weak person would say.

Eve: Just pick a punishment and let's go. What's the hold-up?

Chloe: You're the devil. But you're also an angel.

Father Kinley: I just need you to hear the prophecy.
Chloe: All right.
Father Kinley: When the devil walks the earth and finds his first love... evil shall be released.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий