11 июн. 2019 г.

The Cakemaker (2017)

Motti: Here you go, the kitchen. This is milk, this is meat, okay? This is milk dishes. And there, you have meat dishes. You wash the milk here, and the meat here. That's it, okay?... You're not Jewish, but this is a Kosher apartment and it has to stay Kosher. The owner trust me.
Thomas: Thank you. Can I use the oven?
Motti: Yeah, you can use whatever you want.

Oren: Family is important. Not to be alone.
Thomas: I'm not alone. I have my work, I have my apartment, and I have you, once a month. Some people have nothing. They are born alone and die alone. My grandma always said: "One should appreciate what one has." That's very important.

Thomas: What will happen when she finds out?
Oren: It will never happen.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий