23 июн. 2019 г.

Smithereens

Black Mirror 5×2


Hayley Blackwood: It's never gonna stop, this... needing to know. It's never gonna stop.

Hayley Blackwood: I'm her mum. You'd think they'd give me the password to my own daughter's account, but, no. Violates their privacy policy.

Christopher Gillhaney: Modern fucking companies! Everyone looks so fucking young! How is anybody looking in supposed to have a sense of the fucking hierarchy?! Jesus Christ! Half of you cunts coming out of the building are dressed like fucking gap-year students!

Christopher Gillhaney: People don't even look up anymore. The sky could turn fucking purple and you cunts wouldn't notice for a month.

CS Linda Grace: Teacher with a real gun?
David Gilkes: Not impossible, but not likely.

Penelopa Wu: We're looking into who Christopher is. Group-wise we'd slot him into high intellect, low income—
David Gilkes: Often angry people.


Billy Bauer: Tipi, really the only good thing about my position is every once in a while I get to invoke... God-mode.

Christopher Gillhaney: I just told you. I want you to listen to me. Just fucking listen to me.

Christopher Gillhaney: You run Smithereen.
Billy Bauer: Uh-huh. Since 2008.
Christopher Gillhaney: I used to use Smithereen all the time. I mean, constantly. Like, my phone was glued to my hand. I was the whole cliché, you know, first thing I saw in the morning, last thing I saw at night.

Christopher Gillhaney: I got bored. I got bored every ten seconds back then...

Christopher Gillhaney: It was your thing, you built it. I heard that that you make these things that way. Addictive. So that you can't take your eyes off them. Well, job done. Bit of user feedback for you there. Maybe factor that into your next update.

Billy Bauer: I started it. There's nothing I can do to fucking stop it. I'm like some kind of... fucking bullshit front-man now.

Christopher Gillhaney: I just wanted to say my piece.I'm gonna go now... And now I'm out of here.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий