19 июн. 2019 г.

Common Ground

Outlander 4×4


Governor Tryon: I gather you have supped with princes and paupers.
Jamie: I have, Your Excellency.
Governor Tryon: It's said that the Highlander has much in common with the Indian savage. Do you think it so?
Jamie: Savagery can exist in many forms, Your Excellency. I've witnessed it in both prince and pauper.

Jamie: Well, this is ours. Wondrous, is it not?
Claire: "My country, 'tis of thee,
               sweet land of liberty,
               of thee I sing."

Jamie: Poem from your time?
Claire: It's a song called "America." It has the same melody as "God Save Great George Our King."
Jamie: You're telling me the Americans stole it from King George and made it their own?
Claire: We did.
Jamie: Huh. Heartily applauded, then.

Jamie: Will there be trouble for me and my family?
Tawodi: Death follows white men like the Great Spirit follows Aniyunwiya.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий