20 июн. 2019 г.

The Hurt That Will Happen

Fear the Walking Dead 5×2


Victor: If you're watching this, it means I probably didn't make it... Sarah. Wendell. Charlie. It's onto you to do what I couldn't. Just know that I tried.

Victor: Can we just take a breath, Daniel?....

Daniel: You still talk too much, Victor.

Daniel: Skidmark likes you.
Victor: He has good taste.
Daniel: He licks his own ass.

Luciana: When will I be able to play the accordion?
June: You play the accordion?
Luciana: I was thinking of learning.

Luciana: This is the drugs talking, right?


Grace: Don't talk. Talking's bad. Breathing's bad.

John: Boy, this place just keeps getting friendlier and friendlier, don't it?
June: That's exactly why we need to be here.
John: Little bit of sunshine in a dark place. Maybe so.

Morgan: You don't know it until somebody tells you, so, uh... I got to tell you. ... These things haven't always gone the way that I would hope. You are not locked in. The door opens. There is a way out.

Morgan: There's no way to really protect yourself. You can't put a weapon between you and losing people, and you can't even run away from them, either. I'm telling you that because I tried. The way out is opening the door. To people. To possibility. To the hurt that will happen.

Daniel: I'm not giving you the plane, 'cause you'll make it all worse for them. Every time you help people, you end up hurting them. No one knows that better than I do. And if you come back... the next one will be in your face.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий