16 июн. 2019 г.

Prospect (2018)

Cee: But... if we miss the slingback...
Damon: This is not up for discussion. We will never, ever have a chance like this again.

Ezra: Where are you from, Damon?
Damon: Nowhere.
Ezra: How poetic.

Damon: If I give you the key, you're just gonna kill me.
Ezra: That is not necessarily true. Nevertheless, contained within the act of killing is a broad spectrum of technique. So there is still incentive for you to acquiesce if that's what you're getting at.

Damon: I'm not here to prospect. I'm here to harvest.

Ezra: It's a shame, Damon. We could have been rich together...


Ezra: Listen, I know well the allure of vengeance. I myself have frequently indulged, and I have not often found regret. But in this moment right here, I'm afraid for both our sakes, I must riposte.

Ezra: He was trying to steal my trophy case is what he was trying to do. A man's work is no petty thing. ....he was stealing my entire harvest. And actions like these foment the threat of appropriate reactions.

Cee: You're a killer.
Ezra: I am, indeed. But are you?

Ezra: You know, eventually you're gonna have to trust me...

Ezra: You ever use one of these before? It's easy. Prime it like this. Then there are five levels of intensity. Two for flesh, four for bone. You got it?

Ezra: I'm gonna miss him. My primary weapon. Been with me my whole life. Always there, ready to help. No job too gritty. No love too intimidating.

Ezra: Gentlemen... and women... let's get rich.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий