10 июн. 2019 г.

The Sunshine Switcheroo

Sneaky Pete 3×8


Marius: So that's great, just like we planned, right?
Julia: Just like we planned.

Marius: Well, you got to give Rubinek credit for his audacity, right?
Mr. Kilbane: Do I?
Marius: No. I-I don't know.

Julia: You know... there's a story about a scorpion and a frog...
Marius: And the scorpion stings the frog, and they both drown, because it's in his nature. Everybody tells that story like nobody's heard it before. But here's the thing. Have you ever thought about the possibility that maybe the scorpion actually just wants to get to the other side of the river and he's not dumb enough to kill himself and the frog?

Audrey: And don't say that I always think the worst of people!
Otto: You know, just once I'd like to say something without you deciding that you already know what it is I'm gonna say.


Marius: Sean, what are you doing?
Sean: ...I'm taking her back to jail. Making America great again.

T.H. Vignetti: Feels better if you breathe...

T.H. Vignetti: You're not the only clever person. Eventually someone notices that Clark Kent and Superman are never together in the same room...

Lizzie: Where have you been?
Marius: Been playing fireman. Putting one fire out after the next.
Lizzie: Well, you should switch sides. Play arsonist.

Marius: Lizzie. Vignetti knows that I'm Sy. I just told you that.
Lizzie: You're not. Vignetti's Sy.

Lizzie: God, Bakersfield is so depressing. But then, so was Bridgeport. Why are these people drawn to these hellholes?

Carly: Of course I tried the bobby pin! It's not working, I... Does that even work in real life?

Lizzie: You made your choice. Trust me, it's the wrong fucking one.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий