27 июн. 2019 г.

The Great Wall (2016)


William: In the West, we would be enemies, and I would have to kill you. At least here, we have a common goal.
Rizzetti: Oh, yes. This black powder. It turns air into fire. And kills a dozen men at one time.
Tovar: It is the weapon of our dreams.
William: And what if it's just a myth?

William: We'll take the rise, make a stand there.
Tovar: What a long shitting way to go to die.

William: They look nervous.
Tovar: It's a big wall to be so nervous.

Tovar: Fight or run?
William: Run where?

William: We are honored to be honored.

Commander Lin Mae: Xin ren. Xin ren means trust. To have faith. Here, in this army, we fight for more than food or money. We give our lives to something more. Xin ren is our flag. Trust in each other. In all ways, at all times.
William: Well, that's all well and good, but I'm not jumping. I'm alive today because I trust no one.
Commander Lin Mae: A man must learn to trust before he can be trusted.
William: Then you were right. We're not the same.

William: I've been left for dead twice... it was bad luck.
Ballard: For who?
William: The people who left me!

William: So, how's life without me?
Tovar: A little slow.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий