5 июн. 2019 г.

Super Bad Boyfriend

Lucifer 4×8


Lucifer: God, I really need to put a lock on that elevator.

Amenadiel: I have a favor to ask you... Apparently, there's a tradition here on Earth to ask someone to be a back-up parent in case something happens to the child's real parents.
Lucifer: Oh.

Father Kinley: When the devil walks the earth and finds his first love... evil shall be released.

Ella: Oh, hey, Lucifer. Hey, Dan's ex-wife. Ex -wife. I mean... I mean Chloe.

Lucifer: Whatever's happening here is undoubtedly somehow my fault.

Chloe: I need to tell you something...
Lucifer: I'm all ears. Or horns, rather.

Chloe: Father Kinley .... told me about... a prophecy.
Lucifer: Right. What is it this time? Are frogs about to start falling from the sky or... perhaps winter is coming.

Eve: No.

Eve: I promise you that I will never, ever, ever... give up on you.


Amenadiel: Hold up. Maybe I can help. I'm Amenadiel, Lucifer's brother.
Caleb: For real?
Amenadiel: As God is my witness.

Linda: I'm very happy to meet you too, Eve. Wow. You're the first woman ever. It's like meeting a dinosaur.

Lucifer: Er... why did you and your wife break up in the first place?
Mr Benedict: I suppose I was the cliché bad husband. Infidelity, selfishness, neglect. In hindsight, I gave Emma no option but to break up with me.
Lucifer: Cliché bad husband, I see...

Mazikeen: It's just hard to open up about my life. I am a demon after all.
Eve: What's wrong with that? Anybody worth dating should understand everything that makes you... you.

Chloe: So how are things going with Eve?
Lucifer: Not good. I tried being a super bad boyfriend so she'd break up with me, but it failed spectacularly.

Mazikeen: ....And he got all upset with me because I laughed at the end of the movie. I thought it was a comedy. Have you seen it? Marley And Me?

Linda: Come on, Lucifer. This will weigh on you unless you face it head on. The real truth is what?
Lucifer: There is something rotten inside of me. I find it near impossible to drown out the constant cacophony of voices whispering in my ear, telling me I am evil. I'm drowning, doctor! And I can't stop asking myself... why do I hate myself so much?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий